Pregnancy is a time of Blessings...a time of Grace...a time to prepare oneself to be equipped to handle the role of a parent that nature bestows us. Preconception period and the duration of pregnancy is a period of penance. A calm mind and meditative practice during pregnancy empowers a parent to:
- * Impart Value education to the unborn child.
- * Understand fetal psychology.
- * Learn how to converse with your baby in the womb.
- * Enhance brain development and skills like numerical ability and language skills in the baby.
- * View pregnancy and conception as a spiritual process.
- * Prepare oneself for the role of parenthood.
- * Be a co-creator along with nature in the formation and the development of the baby.
- * Keep emotions and anxieties under control.
Prenatal Education and Empowerment
A Prenatal Child is a powerful learner - endowed with superior abilities! This is when the organs, body, mind, feelings and tendencies are beginning to take shape in the unborn. Parents can influence and also participate in these creative processes!
What is made in the womb and infancy remains for the rest of life! You make your child's life!
Prenatal Education creates a powerful bond between child and parents. Parents have a chance to prenatally educate and empower their child and thus lay a strong foundation to their relationship. Parents, who have taken up serious practices in prenatal education, claim that their children seem to be better equipped intellectually, physically and emotionally.
This is an opportunity to be a Co-Creator!
Sow for 9 months and reap for a Life time !